JMA Solutions was awarded a SeaPort-Enhanced (SeaPort-E) indefinite delivery / indefinite quantity contract vehicle from the U. S. Navy. SeaPort-E contracts support 22 functional service areas for the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Office of Naval Research, and the US Marine Corps.
The JMA Team includes three subcontractors:
- Parillo Associates, LLC. Parillo provides information system development, information assurance, and technology support.
- NEANY Incorporated. NEADY provides a broad range of logistics support.
- Hightower Consulting Services, LLC. Hightower provides information technology capabilities.
JMA's Quality Management System (QMS)
JMA's ISO 9001:2015 certified QMS reflects our years of experience as a prime contractor and industry best practices. Our QMS is used to manage quality for all task orders (TOs). Our process is dynamic and progressive; we regularly evaluate, refine, and manage quality in order to provide clients with increasingly higher quality throughout the life of the project. JMA’s philosophy is one of continuous improvement. We use the Plan, Do, Check, and Act Process to leverage positive results for future use, identify problems, and engineer and implement solutions. Our approach breaks quality management down into progressive steps:
- Develop and Manage. The QMS is under continuous assessment, development and refinement by JMA leaders. Innovative ideas from customers and employees are included and contribute to the overall solution.
- Quality Planning. The Program or Project Manager and the Quality Assurance (QA) Manager work with the customer to customize TO quality management plans (TO QMP).
- Quality Assurance. QA includes all activities related to meeting the standards established in the QMP. We maximize customer satisfaction by delivering services that achieve and maintain the highest standards of quality.
- Quality Control. Our control process aims to assess and improve quality and results in an acceptance decision or a process adjustment. Each metric is independently assessed
- Continuous Improvement and Problem Solving. A bidirectional feedback loop completes the QMS cycle. Issues identified during the assurance and control steps are raised and sent to JMA leadership and quality planners for re-work. We use our positive results and successful solutions as training material and to improve policy.