Washington, DC, February 3, 2020: The JMA Innovation Lab (iLAB) is proud to announce its participation as "friend of a committee” to four Transportation Research Board (TRB) Standing Committees. The four standing committees include Aviation Security and Emergency Management, Safety Data Analyst and Evaluation, Transportation Safety Management Systems and the Task Force on Transit Safety and Security.
“The JMA iLAB’s mission to provide innovative research-based solutions to solve complex challenges for government, corporations and individuals aligns perfectly with the mission of the TRB. We’re very excited to contribute to transportation safety and security research.” said Tony Tisdall, VP of Global Affairs and Aviation Solutions.
As defined by the TRB, a “friend of a committee” is someone who can attend committee meetings and participate in the same activities as committee members. Examples of committee activities include:
· Exchange information about best practices, professional development, networking, and mentoring.
· Peer review papers for the TRB Annual Meeting.
· Peer review papers for the Transportation Research Record.
· Plan lectern and poster sessions at the TRB Annual Meeting.
· Author or contribute to TRB publications.
· Plan TRB webinars.
· Draft research needs statements and problem statements for TRB projects.
· Hold committee meetings at the TRB Annual Meeting.
· Plan specialty conferences.
About JMA Solutions Headquartered in Washington, DC, JMA Solutions is an award-winning government consulting firm with over fifteen (15) years of experience delivering outstanding customer support. Since 2005, we have provided customer support for Air Traffic Management, Program Management, Safety Management Systems for UAS, Commercial Unmanned Aircraft Systems, Radar and Communications Support and much more!