- Certified Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Small Disadvantaged Business
- Minority-Owned Business
- ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- CMMI Services Level 3
Our President and CEO, Jan Adams, is a 24-year veteran of the United States Air Force. She founded JMA in 2005. 12 years later, JMA has grown to over 165 knowledgeable subject matter experts across ten states. We are committed to continuously improving our services and processes to lower our customers’ costs without sacrificing the mission. We look forward to working with you!
JMA Solutions aspires to be a leader in the management consulting space for the government by providing top-quality professionals and unparalleled customer service.
JMA Solutions is dedicated to providing distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service through identifying opportunities for improvement and innovation.
- Customer-Focused: Our customers’ success drives everything we do. We work closely with our customers to develop solutions.
- Focus on the Future & Innovation: Growth depends on innovation. Our full spectrum of subject matter expertise allows us to provide cutting edge solutions with a focus on the next generation in technology.
- Committed: We understand that our success is directly tied to the success of our customers and go above and beyond to solve tomorrow’s problems today.
- Employee Retention: Our greatest asset is our people and we understand your need to utilize the best in the industry. We conduct an in-depth analysis of the most qualified candidates, with the goal of providing sophisticated quality solutions.
- Integrity: We adhere to the highest ethical standards and have the utmost respect for our employees and customers.
Many of our staff and program managers hold multiple professional certifications and advanced degrees. Over 90 percent of our managers hold Project Management Professional (PMP) certifications; and, many of our employees maintain currency for the following: Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Lean Six Sigma, and/or Certified Professional Accountant (CPA).
Our ISO Quality Statement:
We are committed to being an industry leader in providing quality solutions and unparalleled customer service, and in meeting or exceeding our customer requirements.
We are also committed to implementing and maintaining a quality management system that provides a means of monitoring, measuring, and continuously improving our services and performance.
Capabilities Brochures (Adobe pdf format)
- JMA Overview
- Acquisition Management
- Air Traffic Management
- Engineering Services
- Financial and Administrative Management
- Information Technology
- Meeting Rooms and Training Facility
- Professional and Technical Training
- Program and Project Management
- Safety Management
- SharePoint Development and Administration
- Tableau Support Services
Federal Government Clients, current and past:
- Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)
- Department of State
- Department of Veteran Affairs
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA); and,
- General Services Administration