JMA Solutions provides invaluable technical, analytical, and engineering support services, and full lifecycle management from requirements development to sustainment.
Our engineering teams offer a full spectrum of Subject Matter Experts and implement Air Traffic Control (ATC) systems, radar, voice and communication systems nationwide. We provide our customers with sound recommendations for solutions that best fit the needs of each program.
Our Systems Engineering Services include:
- Systems Engineering
- Enterprise Architecture
- Human Factors Research & Development
- Software Engineering
- Future Capabilities Analysis
Life-Cycle Support Services include:
- Requirements Identification
- Planning & Development
- System Requirements Analysis
- Proof of Concept and Prototype Development
- Design Architecture
- Implementation & Deployment
- Maintenance & Sustainment
FAA Programs Supported:
- Time Based Flow Management (TBFM)
- Traffic Flow Management System (TFMS)
- Terminal Flight Data Manager (TFDM)
- System Wide Information Management (SWIM)
- Aeronautical Information Management (AIM)
- Terminal Automation Modernization and Replacement (TAMR)
- Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS)
- NAS Defense Program (NDP)
Review or download our Engineering Services Capabilities. (Adobe Acrobat .pdf format).
The JMA team played a key role to help FAA meet its Acquisition Program Baseline milestones for the TBFM Re-Architecture Installation project. The team coordinated with multiple FAA organizations to reach the concurrence necessary to proceed with the In-Service Decision. By supporting the full life cycle of the program, the JMA team provided invaluable support and will continue to play an important role as the FAA deploys future enhancements. As a result, JMA Solutions was awarded the ATCA Small & Disadvantaged Business Award.