JMA Solutions supports the development of high-quality, functional and dynamic systems solutions for our federal clients. Our experienced and productive personnel support the full software life cycle, from concept definition through ongoing maintenance and systainment.
Strategy and Planning
JMA provides strategic analysis of evolving requirements, assesses technology, supports strategic planning, and provides acquisition support for technology rquirements.
Systems and Software Lifecycle Management
JMA supports federal customers and their implementation of major computer systems:
- Requirements Management, including documenting user requirements, and verifying reqirements traceability
- Software Engineering / Application Architecture, Design, and Development
- Configuration Management
- Quality Assurance and Testing, and supporting test and evaluation of major systems
- Technical and User Documentation
- Installation and Implementation Support
- System Administration
- Help Desk
- Software Maintenance and Sustainment
- Maintaining TCP/IP based communications networks
SharePoint and Tableau
JMA designs, develops, and supports SharePoint sites that serve as information and document repositories for major programs.Our support includes:
- SharePoint site design, development and support
- Streamlined and efficient forms and workflow solutions.
- Effective dashboards utilizing Tableau to provide management insight
Read more on our SharePoint and Tableau page.
Website and Web Application Design and Development
JMA supports design, development, and upgrade of websites and web-based applications in a variety of domains, including:
- Front-end and user interface design
- Database design and maintenance
- Technology refresh and architecture modernization
- Testing and deployment to production
- Help Desk support
Help Desk Support
JMA provides Help Desk configuration, administration, and operation ensuring responsive support and policy implementation.