If you are taking this course, you probably have some professional exposure to the duties of a project manager, or you may be considering embarking on a career in professional project management.
JMA Solutions offers two course types:
- Virtual 1-week intensive PMP exam prep training bootcamp (8:30am – 5:00pm) Monday – Friday
- Virtual 2-week evening PMP exam prep training (5:00pm – 9:00pm) Monday – Friday
In this course, you will apply the generally recognized practices of project management acknowledged by the Project Management Institute (PMI)® to successfully manage projects. Project managers who have proven skills and experience can find exciting, high-visibility opportunities in a wide range of fields.
This course is specifically designed to provide you with the proven, practical body of project management knowledge and skills that you need to demonstrate project management mastery on the job. Additionally, this course can be a significant part of your preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP)® Certification Exam. The skills and knowledge you gain in this course will help you avoid making costly mistakes and increase your competitive edge in the project management profession.
The new exam is comprised of:
- 180 questions (the previous exam was 200) but the same number of questions will be scored
- 230 minutes to complete the exam
- One additional break for a total of two 10-minute breaks for computer-based tests. No scheduled breaks for paper-based exams.
- Questions will be a combination of multiple-choice, multiple responses, matching, hotspot and limited fill-in-the-blank.
- Create a high-performing team
- Plan and manage the project
- Execute and assess the project work
- Keep the team on track
- Keep the business environment in mind.
Highlights of each instructional module are provided below:
- Your tuition includes a PMP certification study guide
- Students will be mailed a hard copy of the study guide and receive an access key for the digital copy
- Opportunity to complete a simulated 200-question PMP exam during the course, completed and checked by our instructors
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
- Documenting achievement of the 35 contact hours necessary for certification
- For this course, you will need access to Microsoft Office applications and full systems to access our virtual classroom. You will need the following general hardware configuration:
- 1gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM)
- 32 GB available storage space
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1024x768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory
- Keyboard and mouse or compatible pointing device
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator)